Sunday, March 23, 2014

Visiting the UK: dos and (mostly) donts

The latest missive from the Al Qaeda black guards. AQ is enlisting the services of British Jihadis (who are presently engaged in the fighting in Syria) to target the Queen when they return home. Also football matches (at the final whistle). And the Savoy hotel. And Epsom....

It should be considered a minor blessing that the directions are so crystal clear. Now you know what to do in order to protect yourself while visiting the UK- always leave a football match by half-time, dont stay in the Savoy, avoid Cheltenham and Epsom etc etc.

...
Britain's most important citizen - the Queen, the country's most important sporting events - Wimbledon, English Premiere League matches and horse race at Cheltenham and the country's most revered hotel - The Savoy in London are now the target of jihadis returning to UK from Syria.

al-Qaida has urged "lone wolf" jihadists returning from Syria to carry out bomb attacks at sporting events in Britain specially those attended by the Queen. Wimbledon fortnight and FA Cup matches are right on top the hit list as al-Qaida calls for "maximum carnage".

The terror group recommends that such operations be carried out either by a "martyrdom bomber" or with explosives linked to a timer or a remote device.

An English-language publication, produced by al-Qaida outlines a list of possible targets in Britain, America and France. Britain and France's seaside towns to be the home of thousands of tourists as summer months inch closer will also be prime targets, according to Britain's intelligence agencies.

al-Qaida asks the jihadis "Hit two birds with one stone; both the English and the French. In the beginning of summer we have Cheltenham, and at the end of summer we have Epsom, whereby horse races are attended by thousands from around the kingdom including the Queen".

The author, named as al-Qaida Chef, adds "You have soccer stadiums, especially during Premier League and FA Cup matches. They have worldwide live media coverage. The best time is after the final whistle, when huge crowds leave the stadium and celebrate around the entrances".

The magazine, published on March 14, encourages readers to build their own car bomb - which it provides instructions of how to do - and detonate it outside the hotel.

Britain's home minister Theresa May has removed the citizenship of 37 people since May 2010 for joining terror forces in Syria. In 2013, the home minister has revoked the British citizenship of 20 people.

Britain's foreign minister William Hague recently told parliament that Syria is now the "number one destination for jihadists anywhere in the world" including "70 to 100 individuals connected with the United Kingdom". "The conflict is creating opportunities for extremist groups," Hague said.  
Nearly 600 Europeans have gone to Syria since early 2011, representing 7-11% of the foreign fighters there in total.

regards

2 comments:

  1. What a great man, a great thanks to DR.OKOROM the man that bring me out of this sorrow this is the man that can as well help the world, on this diseases I can remember 5 year ago when I was searching for cure, and how I have spent much money and I finally lost hope due to my conduction I have to put my hope on god, lucky to me last week here I was on the internet, check on how many year I can spent on earth them I see a comment about this great man DR.OKOROM what a lucky day for me and today am giving my testimony about him I have never believe there is cure at all, but this man just want me to give him a try, if he cannot do it I will know his is not DR.OKOROM that he have been doing this cure for more than many year now I put my hope on him and also my dear god but today am very happy to give this story to you all, it all happen when I was 23 year well because of this disease I can get married and very happy today am now negative I can get married now to my follow people that is on my shoes this the good way to say bye to this diseases HIV/AIDS contact this man now dr.okoromspellhome@live.com.and i pray that he will help you also.
    All thanks to DR.okorom, you can contact me on.deanfneilsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY HIV/AIDS HEALING TESTIMONY

    Hello, i want to share this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness. I had HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was not interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul whenever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on his email address: DR.JERRYSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and i pray that he will help you also.All thanks to,DR.JERRY, you can also contact me via email address: sheilagarcia654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete